Saturday 22 December 2012

Happy Holidays to you all! I hope this year brings you many blessings!

Today I’m busy with book signings. I am at a fantastic local bookshop called the Bookshelf. The past few weeks I’ve been incredibly busy with lectures and book signings and radio programs. I am blessed to have so much support from my agent, Jill Corcoran and my Publisher, Spencer Hill Press and everyone here at Operation Awesome. I am also very fortunate to have the world’s best publicists, David Henderson and Alicia Munoz. David and Lisa spent countless hours working out a promotional schedule, interviews, marketing strategies and countless other things too numerous to mention. Below are a few pictures of my recent local events. As I plan my out-of-state book tour I’m open to suggestions.

Where would you like me to visit? Post it in the comments below!
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment